These quick and easy potato cakes will have all the family members coming back for more. Just gather six simple ingredients for a tasty treat!
– 2 cups potatoes, Mashed
– 2 tablespoons onions, Chopped
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon oil
– 1 egg white, slightly beaten
– 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour pepper
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine potatoes, egg white, onion, flour, salt, and pepper.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. When hot, put about 2 tablespoons potato mixture for each cake into the skillet.
4. Cook until well browned, then turn with a spatula and cook another side until brown.
5. Continue making takes, keeping first ones warm.
Nutritional Info :
Total Fat .8 g
Sat. Fat .1 g
Prot 1.9 g
Carbs 11.2 g
Sod 63 mg
Fiber 9 g.