- 1 Butterfinger candy bar crushed
- 14 ounce can Condensed milk
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 12 ounce jar caramel topping
- 16 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed
- Prepare cake based on package instructions and bake in a 9×13 pan.
- After removing cake from oven, immediately poke several holes all over the top with a fork. Mix sweetened condensed milk and caramel together, pour over hot cake, spread it over the entire cake.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- After cake has chilled completely, spread cool whip over the top and sprinkle crushed Butterfinger bar on top of cool whip.