- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Approximately four 4 oz. pieces
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/3 cup canned chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme, crumbled
- **5 basil leaves – optional
In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil.
In a medium bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of vinegar, the mustard and garlic. Add chicken and turn to coat.
Transfer chicken and marinade to skillet. Sauté chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Add 4 basil leaves and cook for 1 minute. Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm.
Heat remaining teaspoon of oil in skillet. Sauté mushrooms for 1 minute. Add broth, thyme and remaining tablespoon of vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are a deep brown color, about 2 minutes
Serve chicken topped with mushrooms and chopped basil leaf
Weight Watchers Points – 4 per serving