- 3 tablespoons lite soy sauce optional tamari
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch or flour
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 onion medium, coarsely chopped
- 1 inch ginger root peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk together soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, sesame oil, and cornstarch. Set mixture aside.
- Over medium-low heat in a large skillet or wok, toast sesame seeds for 2 minutes, or until fragrant. Place toasted seeds in a bowl and set aside.
- Add olive oil to the same skillet, turn to medium heat and cook chicken until lightly golden. Add onions, ginger, broccoli, and pepper. sauté for 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, add soy sauce mixture and toss to combine. Cook until sauce is desired thickness, but no more than 5 minutes. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve. Enjoy!
- Enjoy Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry with brown rice or quinoa.
Serving: 1.5cups | Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 475mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g SmartPoints (Freestyle): 8