- 6 cups baby spinach loosely packed
- 15 ounces black beans can, rinsed and drained
- 4 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup feta cheese optional, shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa, optional Pico de Gallo
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt fat-free
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- 6 whole-wheat wraps or tortillas; 8 inch
- To warm tortillas, preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Stack the tortillas, wrapped in foil and placed on a cookie sheet, and warm them for 15 minutes while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- In a bowl, whip the eggs with a fork. Add them to a non-stick skillet, over medium-low heat, and stir frequently until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop the spinach.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the black beans and spinach. Heat until the spinach is wilted, approximately 3 minutes.
- Evenly distribute the eggs, spinach, and bean mixture in the middle of the wraps (leaving about 2 inches on one end for folding), evenly add cheese (optional), salsa, and Greek yogurt evenly over the filling. Fold wraps over and under on the ends.
Serving: 1each | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 455mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5