This easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is light and creamy – one of my favorite dessert recipes!
- 5 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup Better n Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 cups light whipped topping, I use truwhip skinny topping
- reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust, homemade or pre-made
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar together in a medium bowl.
- Mix in Better ‘n Peanut Butter and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into graham cracker pie shell; cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.